Friday, July 31, 2009

PIRATE SLOT-MACHINE

PIRATE SLOT-MACHINE

Another game of chance with Pygame ! with a piratey touch to it ! The tokens used in the slot machine are (1) The Jolly Roger (2) Pirate mate (3) Anchor (4) Treasure-map and (5) Gun.

5 Tokens , 3 slots ! ......

Fig1. Randomisation is achieved with 3 variables

May be the best game of chance I have made , the obvious thread can be traced to Pygame Dice and Pygame Toss discussed here earlier.

Fig2. Start-up screen

Fig3.User-Input Screen

Fig4. 'Loser' Getting all 3 different tokens

Fig5. 'Good Job' Getting at least '2' similar tokens

Fig6. 'Winner' Getting all '3'

video
Video1. Pirate slot-machine




3 comments:

mani said...

Hi,
I am new to python. and trying to make slot machine game. Could you please help in getting my codes right.??

my email is maneet2006@gmail.com

Thanks
Maneet

Adie Jackson said...

It is a very good site to play and enjoy games for your entertainment.My friend has played played this game.Thanks for sharing this post.

slot machine gratis

Laim Farnandis said...

Very nice post.I am really appreciate from your nice post.I learn many thing from your post.It is a fantastic post.

free slot machines